FREESAT انجمن تخصصی ماهواره
کاربر گرامی : سایت فری ست هیچگونه فعالیتی در زمینه خرید و فروش ندارد
برای عضویت در کانال تلگرام فری ست اینجا کلیک کنید

تبلیغات و اسپانسرها



Smiley face کاربر گرامی ، قبل از ارسال مطلب جدید لطفا در انجمن جستجو کنید

02-01-2018 ، 11:01

کاربر سایت


**
تاریخ عضویت: Jan 2018
ارسال‌ها: 5
شماره کاربری: 317898
اعتبار: 0
آفلاین است
محل سکونت: karachi
مدل رسیور: mediastar diamond
تشکر از دیگران 0
تشکر دریافتی 3
امتیاز ارسالات 2

پاسخ به سوالات و مشکلات رسیورهای مدیا استار MS Diamond X1 و MS Diamond X2  
Dear sir

I have bought this expensive 300$ mediastar diamond x2 a week ago

Today

when I turned it on  

It boots but shows boot animation

Then it shows only white flickering screen and message window appears

"Google play services isn't responding"

Close ap

Wait

Send feed back.

Above 3 option shows when pressing close ap it turn same white flickering screen

It wait same .

I have latest update Software file which I've saved it into usb renamed it romupdate.bin then I keep pressing power button it is going into "1update" but then terminates its process .

Kindly help me im really going through misery.cant find help even in english not even google could translate Farsi

Warm regards
arif Ali ,karachi
.


پیام‌های داخل این موضوع
پاسخ به سوالات و مشکلات رسیورهای مدیا استار MS Diamond X1 و MS Diamond X2 - توسط zuni - 02-01-2018 ، 11:01

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع :
و 1 مهمان